Our company develops, designs, and manufactures specialty engineered equipment and turnkey treatment plants for the targeted removal of selenium, nitrate, arsenic and mercury as well as other heavy metals from water and wastewater associated with power generation and mining. The company's systems employ patent pending and proprietary biological treatment processes, which provide unparalleled efficiency in terms of equipment footprint and water quality. We continue to build upon the most applied experience in effective and practical industrial biological solutions through a culture of collaboration and innovation.
Our advances in biological metals removal technology are saving heavy industry hundreds of millions of dollars today, while raising the bar for total effluent quality and environmental compliance.
The Production Manager is charged with the overall management of the in house fabrication of custom designed, high value wastewater treatment process equipment. Duties include:
- Understanding, reinforcing and continuously communicating the culture of the company to all team members under management;
- Direction of all manufacturing personnel activities including union staffing, union employee relations, goal setting, discipline and termination in order to meet production schedules and maintain cost objectives as defined by customer requirements and management;
- Ensuring a safe workplace, including facilitation of staff safety training and implementation of safe working practices;
- Responsible for keeping the work area, machines, and machine tooling inventory clean & organized and monitor basic preventive maintenance of the equipment;
- Manage shipping, receiving and inventory including purchasing, ordering and restocking all product ingredients and packaging;
- Ability and willingness to work hands on with shop team to perform welding and pipefitting functions.
- At least 5 years experience in the fabrication of skid mounted process control equipment;
- At least 3 years experience in management of shop activities including welding, pipefitting and electrical construction;
- Hands on experience TIG welding carbon and stainless steels;
- Experience with pipefitting using a variety of materials including HDPE, PVC and stainless steel;
- Ability to apply knowledge of advanced manufacturing and inventory management practices;
- Ability to direct, plan, organize, assign, review and evaluate the work of reporting team members;
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, including wearing multiple hats, operating without highly structured processes;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work independently;
- Proven ability managing up and downtime effectively within a shop/fabrication environment;
- Demonstrated experience improving operations and key metrics, especially with respect to quality improvement, new product development and commercialization, and cost reduction.
Our company offers competitive salary and benefits along with an engaging work environment in a rapidly growing company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and afford equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.