The company is seeking an experienced professional engineer to serve as Vice President of Engineering, overseeing applications and project engineering as well as close collaboration with the R&D group.
Specific duties include:
- Ongoing mentoring, training, hiring and education of engineering staff
- Management and oversight of applications and project engineering teams
- Direct management of key projects
- Assistance with R&D initiatives, including prototype design
Requirements and Expectations
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 15 years experience in water/wastewater process equipment design and implementation and/or consulting engineering experience.
Ideal requirements include:
- Licensed professional engineer
- Experience working with contractors in construction of process based infrastructure
- Masters degree in civil, chemical or mechanical engineering
- Excellent English written and spoken communication language skills
- Successful track record of complex project delivery including vendor management
- Experience in applications engineering for custom process equipment solutions
- Excellent leadership and management skills, including training program development
The company offers competitive salary and benefits along with an engaging work environment in a rapidly growing company.
NOTE: You must work out of the office in San Diego.